- Download 429
- File Size 2.89 MB
- File Count 3
- Create Date June 15, 2022
- Last Updated June 15, 2022
There is a saying that farmers do a great job of producing food, but a lousy job of telling people about it. Below are some hints of where to start.
- Identify your audience, and then get to know them. Casual conversations help to identify areas of public interest or concern. Don't devote time or resources to information the public doesn't want to receive. Find ways to tie them into the things they are interested in.
- Choose your messages carefully. Be consistent and repeat key ideas.
- Keep it simple. Make it relevant and understandable. Use examples to help get your point across.