Board of Directors
Farm & Food Care Ontario is governed by a 12-member board of four crop representatives, four livestock representatives and four representatives at large. The Board is elected at the organization’s annual meeting each spring.
- Janelle Cardiff, Egg Farmers of Ontario (Second Vice Chair)
- Crispin Colvin, Ontario Federation of Agriculture (Vice Chair)
- Bonnie den Haan, Sheldon Creek Dairy (Chair)
- Brian Gilroy, Ontario Fruit & Vegetable Growers’ Association
- Joe Hickson, Ontario Seed Growers’ Association
- Mark Hamel, Dairy Farmers of Ontario
- Steve Lake, Grain Farmers of Ontario
- Jason Leblond, Beef Farmers of Ontario (Ex Officio)
- Quintin McEwen, Ontario Sheep Farmers
- Holly McGill, Wallenstein Feed & Supply Ltd.
- Jennifer Mitchell, Mushrooms Canada
- John Taylor, Ontario Mutual Insurance Association (Treasurer)
- Andrea Veldhuizen, Chicken Farmers of Ontario
Issue-specific work related to farm animal welfare and on-farm environmental issues are discussed at and directed by the Farm Animal Care and Farm Environment Advisory Councils. The councils provide an open forum for input, ideas, dialogue and proactive thinking on farm animal welfare and on-farm environmental issues. Farm & Food Care platinum, gold and silver members are invited to participate in the councils.
- Farm Animal Care Council - Mike Mitchell, Ontario Pork
- Farm Environment Advisory Council - Gordon Stock, Ontario Fruit and Vegetable Growers' Association
Farm & Food Care Ontario's staff team is comprised of full-time, part-time, and contract positions.
- Amber Anderson, Communications Manager
- Alicia Becker, Community Engagement Manager
- Rachel Coles, Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Kelly Daynard, Executive Director
- Bruce Kelly, Program Consultant
- Elaine McDougall, Finance Manager
- Lauren Miller, Communications Coordinator
- Tammy Oswick, Special Events Manager
- Jean Tucker, Administrative Assistant
Board members and staff can be reached by contacting email@example.com